Friday, July 22, 2011

I've been out of it lately.  I hurt my back last week and was on the couch resting for days!  Oh, that was so boring!  I hope I never have to go through that again.  I am back now.  I am not 100% yet, but feeling well enough to cook.  Not so much into the cleaning- too much bending and reaching hurts my back.  I think I might have this problem for the rest of my life (read: I don't ever want to have to clean again)- except my house is a disaster.  Oh well.  My kids are learning to help out around here more.

So I tried to come up with a meal plan for the next few weeks.  This time, I am not assigning them to specific days.  Some of them I will possibly make more than one time.

Hearty Greek Pasta (recipe coming soon!)
Baked Potato Soup
Twice Baked Potatoes
Macaroni and Cheese with Tuna
Baked Ziti
Spaghetti
Pasta with Tomato and Basil (recipe coming soon!)
Pizza Pockets
Salmon Pesto Pasta
Tacos
Spinach Quiche
Leek and Swiss Chard Tart

Some veggie side dish ideas:

Broccoli Slaw
Cole Slaw
Zucchini Latkes
Zucchini and Ricotta Galette
Creamed Spinach
Cabbage and Lime Salad

No comments: