Tuesday, June 7, 2011

struggling

The past weekend was a difficult one.  I did not stick to whole foods.  Monday was even worse!  I felt so yucky this morning.  It is amazing how much better I feel when I heat better.  I am definitely inspired to continue on in my quest for healthy eating.  My problem is that it is so much work.  I have to make EVERYTHING!  Breakfast isn't quick and easy when it isn't just pouring cold cereal into a bowl and topping it with milk.  I have to think ahead.  I usually try for muffins or bread, but I haven't done it the past few days.  I think I'm going to have to start baking in large batches and freezing it.  Then I won't have to bake every day.  I need to come up with a plan, or a schedule.  Once I've been doing this longer hopefully it will become easier- more second nature?

No comments: