Monday, June 13, 2011

new start

I spent all of last week eating junk! ugh.  I felt horrible all week long. 
Today was a new start.

Back in February I ordered a lot of herbs from Mountain Rose Herbs.  I bought the herbs so that I could start the protocol that Angela Harris used to cure her cancer.  You can read about it and find the formulas at her website.  They are free.  I know I don't have cancer, but I did have the final stage of precancerous cells that had to be removed last year.  My mother died of breast cancer almost eight years ago.  I know too many people who are fairly young with cancer.  I don't want to risk it.  I'm not waiting till I have it, I am going to fight it before it hits. 

I finally got all of the herb encapsulated and last night I got the system cleanse tea ready to go.  Today I started it all.  If you ever need to do this TAKE DIGESTIVE ENZYMES!  I had some.  I thought about taking them.  I didn't.  I felt so sick this evening!  As the yeast is dieing off you will get nauseated.  It can be bad.  Taking the enzymes (I take 3 at a time instead of 1 with meals) is supposed to prevent that.  Of course, any time you are getting rid of toxins in your body as this does, you are probably going to have some side effects.  I am expecting to be sick, tired, weak, sick, sick....  I don't know exactly what will come, but I am sure that in the end I will be so much better because of this. 

Of course, while taking all these herbs I am following her protocol as far as diet.  Wholesome foods, whole foods.  No meat (I might have it once or twice a week), raw dairy, lots of veggies and fruit, nuts and legumes, whole grains and very little natural sugars.  Today I really wasn't all that hungry.  Taking these things in capsule form means I take 15 capsules 3 times a day and then today I was taking the echinacea/goldenseal formula every hour.  That one affects my stomach the most.  I did manage to eat a hearty dinner of beans and rice with onion and green pepper.  Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to eat more.  Fruit is really about the only thing that sounds good to me at this point.

This wasn't some random thing I came up with.  I have prayed and studied, and prayed some more.  It isn't for everyone.  I didn't just stop at Angela's story and what she had on her website.  I have researched almost all of the herbs individually to see what they do.  I have studied about nutrition, food, how the body works.  I am by no means and expert, but I know what is right for me.  I encourage anyone who wants to improve their health to study and read.  Learn as much as you can.  Then decide what is best for you.  Eating whole foods is a great start and is vitally important for everyone.  Wholesome vegetables, fruits, and whole grains (there are many other grains than just wheat) with plenty of good fats are vital!

No comments: