Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I've eaten a few bad things in the past couple weeks- mostly on the weekends.  Our vegetable intake is still much better than it was before going grain-free.  I'm ready to add some whole spelt back into my diet.  In the form of fresh, homemade pasta and homemade bread.  As much as I love muffins, they have a bit more sugar (and they are actually lower in sugar than most when I make them) than I would prefer to have right now.  I'm still sticking to very low sugar.  I am amazed at how well I've done with hardly any sugar in my diet.  That has always been the hardest thing for me- desserts.  I love dessert.  I will return to eating dessert when I feel a bit more healthy.  I definitely feel like I am not getting enough food to eat in a day.  I'm not hungry or anything, but just feel like I need more.  Adding some bread might just help with my energy levels.  Having a little boy sleep at night would probably help as well. He is sick right now and isn't sleeping well.

No comments: